Quality Control department is the biggest management department of our factory. We have more than 210 people and divided via separated departments: IQC, IPQC, OQC, Testing lab, ISO commissioner, QE engineer…
Our quality control procedures are conducted by following steps:
1. IQC : All in-coming materials & components are inspected by IQC. Only qualified materials & components will be delivered to production. Sufficient facility and manpower plus strict guidelines ensure EN30-1 norms.
2. IPQC: In process management is very important for production. All products on the assembly line or subsidiary lines will be inspected & tested for function, safety and life cycles. Only qualified goods will be released and transferred to other department. Functional tests(%100 Consumption, %100 Gas leakage, %100 Electrical Test and Mechanical Tests)
3. OQC: All out-going goods are inspected by QC according to EN-Norms. Only qualified goods will be sealed and transferred to logistic department.
4. Testing lab: we have established a professional testing lab, which is equipped with modern facilities and experienced people. Products of each order will be withdrawn and tested for function, safety, life cycle and abnormal tests in this lab. For life testing, we will test a product to check the life performance and functions.
5. ISO commissioners: An ISO team is taking charge of all ISO management and supervision.
6. QE engineers: QE team is in charge of evaluating of safe quality level of supplier, set up production standards, testing requirements and monitors each processes for production.